Test Application from TQC
Leak Test with Integrated Burst Test on Plastic Fuel Rails\
This piece of equipment has been designed and built
to leak test an automotive fuel rail to a leak specification limit
of 4mm3/sec at 3.5 bar.
A second test was carried out on every 100th part,
this is a high pressure burst or proof test at 25 bar for a duration
of 1 minute.
& Burst Test Machine
of the machine:
- Single station machine with manual load
- Automatic sealing of single fill port
and two end ports with four fixed seals for the side ports.
- Interchangable fixtures for diffrent variants
of fuel rail
- Leak Test Instrument
- Air decay leak test @ 3.5bar
- Burst test @ 25 bar from bottled gas
- Hot stamping of tested parts
- Fully enclosed fixture
- PLC controlled
If you have a current project that you are
already looking at, or you are considering improvements to your
production in the near future, call us and we will be happy to offer
our professional advice & visit you at your site.